Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day and I just wanted to write about the awesome Father's in my life and thank them all for all they do for me.  There is of course my Father, that raised and taught me all kinds of important things.  He was always a good provider and dad to all his kids.  Then I got married and we had kids so Ian is a Father to our kids.  He is also an amazing Father.  He provides great for our little family and he always helps me with these two adorable kids we have.  Today we also got to spend time with Ian's Father and he is one of the greatest examples I can think of of a good Father.  He has raised and taught his kids lots of great things all the while also taking good care of his wife.  I am thankful for all these men in my life and I will look forward to their help in raising and teaching my two little boys how to be good men and Fathers some day!  Love you all :)

No comments: