Monday, October 6, 2008


Saturday September 27th, 2008 Honolulu Zoo


Ian and I got to go to the Zoo! It was really fun, people who have been to and love the San Diego Zoo said it didn't compare, but we enjoyed ourselves. We went with a big group of friends: the Rondos, the Nortons, the Bobbicks, the Prices, the Peirces and a few others I can't remember everyone that was there so if you see this and remember being there don't feel left out just let me know and I will add your names to the list! There were all kinds of animals even some of the human kind! Ha ha


Jesse "Tarzan" Price




Cage those crazy geese



All the men got into the middle peep hole of the giant fish tank for a few laughs! "How are we going to get out now!?!"


Zebra



The Nortons with the dirt digging turtle


The Rondos and Bobbicks with the monkeys



The Price family


My personal favorite the giraff


Really crazy fish/lizard animal no one had seen before.





MOnkeys



And finally the elephant!
















3 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Glad you had fun to celebrate my birthday! :)

Magnitude said...

Ok, I am confused. Is their last name Bobbicks or Buttlicks? I hope it is the second. "Hi, my name is Richard Buttlicks."

Rojahn Family said...

That fish thing is TOTALLY CRAZY!!! Ian would love to see that (my Ian, I mean...yours already did :)