Saturday, August 16, 2008

Recently Ian and I have decided we need to go exploring new places on the island as much as possible. There is so many amazing places here we want to take full advantage! Last time Ian went to Turtle Bay the waves were amazing so he brought his surf board in case the waves were good again! It was really flat though.


I just came to lounge!


We both ended up lounging!

Such AWEsome sights!
















While we were hanging out a couple paddle boarders came and put in. That looks really fun, I think we should try that soon too! I have a hard time balancing on the surf board, but hopefully that paddle board will be easier for me :)

2 comments:

Sheralin said...

Looks like you two are having a lot of fun. Katie you are such a hottie. I love your swimsuit.

The Price Family said...

I am finally getting to see your site. I never could find the right address and now that I have found you, you will NEVER get rid of me hahahaha